The Ivy Centennial Foundation, in collaboration with Mu Lambda Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated, awards scholarships to deserving high school seniors each year. The award is given directly to the recipient upon evidence of enrollment in a college or university. The scholarship application for 2018 is now active and the deadline for submission is April 21, 2018.
- Applicant must be a United States citizen.
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior attending a school within Los Angeles County. Applicants must be completing high school in the spring of the award year.
- Scholarship Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 high school grade point average.
- Applicant must have demonstrated leadership skills as evidenced by participation in extracurricular and community service activities.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- Applicants will download the application, complete and save it, and then submit it by the APPLICATION SUBMISSION LINK provided here.
- School Counselor or Administrator will complete and send the SCHOOL CERTIFICATION FORM along with the applicant’s official transcript by US Mail to the address provided to be RECEIVED BY April 21, 2018.
- Semi-finalists will be asked to attend an interview in May, 2018.
- Finalists will be honored at an event in June, 2018.
We appreciate your interest in our Scholarship Program and wish you all the best in your future endeavors.